Tuesday, March 24, 2020

ENCOURAGEMENT


I'd like to begin this dialogue with some words of hope and encouragement.  Never in our lifetime have we been through a collective crisis such as this. Most people who know me, know I am a person with great faith. You also know I never impose my own beliefs upon another but I will try to encourage through words of faith. Through this faith, I whole-heartedly believe that with each passing day, no matter what the news is telling us, things are looking brighter. I believe that through a combination of methods being implemented and prayer (or maybe prayer alone), COVID-19 will soon be rendered powerless. 

If you believe it with all your heart too, it doesn't matter what your faith is or even if you have any at all. Positive thinking is what matters. Our collective thoughts being as we are all in this together should reflect positivity and hope.  Without it, what is the alternative? A bleak or (the unthinkable) NO future? 

I don't know about you, but I for one, am not willing to accept that as an alternative. So then, can we say there is no alternative but to think positive? 

 Now, I am in no way being naïve or blinded to the fact that those fortunate and blessed enough to not be touched physically by this monster, may in fact be impacted financially.  I'm probably one of them. I also realize that some are alone and have no other financial means or back-up. But to give up and think there's no way out is also not an option. 

You, WE are survivers.  And I truly believe if we continually invoke positive thinking, we will beat this in every way. Physically, economically and spiritually.  

There is strength and power in numbers and this is by far the largest number of people effected by the same enemy. Let's defeat the enemy together!  Together we must say, CORONA VIRUS YOU ARE DONE! GONE! POWERLESS! DEFEATED! 
It makes no difference to whom or what you recite this. I speak to Jesus Christ. You can speak to the air as long as it's positive! 

It's easier sometimes to fight for a child or loved one than it is to fight for ourselves. So let's think of one another as each others' children. All taking care of each other because we all have the same story. 

That's how we will beat this. And sooner than we are made to think!  

Tomorrow we will talk about maintaining health and fitness but today, I felt compelled to get that message out.  Please leave your comments and questions and let's chat.  

Much hope, love and many blessings!

1 comment: