Wednesday, January 31, 2018

DAY 31-INVESTMENTS

I cannot believe how fast this month has gone by despite the cold, dark weather and some personal loss as well as close friends and customers who have also gone through some personal issues. I must say I am happy to see January 2018 go but I do hope I have helped you get new ideas and gain more knowledge.  If there is one thing I'd hope you've taken away from this information, it would be the message that health really does come first. We invest in homes, cars, vacations, retirement funds. But what good is any of that if we don't ever get the chance to see retirement? While all these things are extremely important to invest in shouldn't your health be NUMBER 1? If healthy eating and moderate exercise can be used as a PREVENTATIVE measure as opposed to our heavy dependence on prescription drugs, why wouldn't we want to invest in that?  Of course, I'm speaking in general terms. I am not suggesting that there is no place for prescription drugs or that the right foods can cure or prevent everything. But in an already generally healthy person especially as we age, why not live with that thought in mind and take action.  Yes, it can be expensive.  Aren't prescriptions expensive? And they also come with a whole host of side effects. All my money goes to eating healthy and proper supplementation. Not saying yours has to. Work into your budget. A gym membership or some home equipment even.  Whole foods like fruits and vegetables. Mine are mostly organic. Yours don't have to be. Just increase them! Limit your amount of inflammatory grains like those made from white flour. Reduce your added sugars.  Drink alcohol very moderately.  All these small efforts can potentially go a long way.  Invest in yourself. Your future depends on it. 
Thanks to all those who have been reading and following my blog all month. I will be blogging all the time just not every single day so this is not goodbye!

Wishing you the very best of health and happiness.  Health IS happiness!

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment